Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid only for holders of Standard Chartered debit cards issued in Sri Lanka.
- This offer is valid from 01 August to 30 September 2021.
- Clients will be offered a 1% saving on the total bill value, up to a maximum cashback of LKR500 per month.
- The minimum bill value to be eligible for this offer is LKR1,000 per month.
- This offer will be valid for a maximum of ten transactions per client, per card during the promotion period.
- The fuel surcharge will be credited as a reimbursement by the Bank at the end of the promotion period to the client’s respective Standard Chartered account.
- Standard Chartered will not accept any liability in respect of the goods and services provided by the merchant or the merchant’s partners and for any non-adherence to health & safety guidelines by the merchant or the merchant’s partners.
- If any dispute arises, the decision of Standard Chartered shall be considered final.
- Neither Standard Chartered nor the merchant accepts any liability for the consequences arising out of interruption / disruption of its business or services by or on account of but not limited to acts of God, pandemics, riots, civil commotion, insurrections, wars, strikes or lockouts or for any reason beyond their control.
- General Terms & Conditions of Standard Chartered shall apply.
Please note that this direct mailer is transmitted via a generic e-mail ID. Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you have any feedback or complaints/ suggestions, kindly email them to Feedback.RC@sc.com. If you have any questions or service enquiries, please call our 24-hour call centre on 0112480480. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving these e-mails, please type “Unsubscribe” and email to Bank.StandardChartered@sc.com.
You are advised not to send any confidential and/or important information to the bank via e-mail, as the bank makes no representations or warranties as to the security of any information transmitted. The bank shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from your decision to use e-mail to communicate with the bank.
It is essential that prior to taking into consideration any information on this e-mail or responding to or sending any information or material to us in response to this matter, you have read and understood this important notice.
Standard Chartered Bank is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and is rated AAA(lka) by Fitch Ratings Lanka Ltd