Terms & Conditions
- The Credit Card Flex Credit is only available for Primary credit cardholders.
- The minimum & maximum amounts for the loan, the tenures and pricing will be at the discretion of the Bank and are subject to change from time to time.
- The 0% interest rate is only applicable to the loan amount taken from ‘Flex Credit’ and is only valid for the tenure agreed. Any existing outstanding balances and/or amounts subsequently incurred on any Credit Card Account, including instalment payment transactions, will be subject to the prevailing interest rate chargeable for the Credit Card Account if these amounts are not paid in full.
- The approved Flex Credit loan amount will be credited to a Standard Chartered Bank Account, or any other bank Account provided by the client during the request.
- 1% of the loan amount is included to the monthly statement to be paid as Minimum Amount Due. If payment for the full amount of Minimum Amount Due is not settled, Interest charges will apply for the outstanding amount in the statement.
- If the Credit Card Account is closed voluntarily or involuntarily, the Flex Credit total loan amount will become immediately due.
- We reserve the right to foreclose the loan and bill the entire outstanding amount if the earlier payments are overdue.
- At the end of the tenure period, the prevailing interest rate will apply.
- The one-time non-refundable processing fee on the Approved Amount will be charged to the Credit Card Account.
- Transfer of funds proceeding from Flex Credit to settle any Standard Chartered Credit Card, or Loan is not permitted.
- Approved Loan Amount for Flex Credit will not be eligible for any Rewards Points.
- We reserve the right to (a) decline or approve the request with a lower amount than the amount requested, and (b) withdraw, or vary the terms of, this programme at any time with prior notice.
- General Credit card Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that this direct mailer is transmitted via a generic e-mail ID. Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you have any feedback or complaints/ suggestions, kindly email them to Feedback.RC@sc.com. If you have any questions or service enquiries, please call our 24-hour call centre on 0112480480. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving these e-mails, please type “Unsubscribe” and email to Bank.StandardChartered@sc.com.
You are advised not to send any confidential and/or important information to the bank via e-mail, as the bank makes no representations or warranties as to the security of any information transmitted. The bank shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from your decision to use e-mail to communicate with the bank.
It is essential that prior to taking into consideration any information on this e-mail or responding to or sending any information or material to us in response to this matter, you have read and understood this important notice.
Standard Chartered Bank is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and is rated AAA(lka) by Fitch Ratings Lanka Ltd