Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid only for newly approved Arpico Privilege Standard Chartered Gold and Platinum credit cards from 2 August to 31 October 2021.
- This offer is not valid for existing Arpico Privilege credit card holders or reissued cards.
- This promotion offers 50% savings on the first transaction at Arpico Supercentre, Arpico Superstore or Arpico Daily.
- The offer is subject to a minimum bill value of LKR3,500 and applicable for the first transaction only.
- The discount is up to a maximum of LKR3,000.*
- The transaction must be completed within the first month upon receiving the new Arpico Privilege credit card.
- The offer is not applicable for purchases made at Arpico Showroom or Arpico Furniture.
- The cashback will be reimbursed to the client’s credit card account at the end of the month.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/promotions available at Arpico Supercentre, Superstore and Arpico Daily.
- Standard Chartered will not accept any liability in respect of the goods and services provided by Arpico and for any non-adherence to health & safety guidelines by Arpico.
- Standard Chartered reserves the right to amend/withdraw this offer at its sole discretion with prior notice.
- Neither Standard Chartered nor Arpico accepts any liability for the consequences arising out of interruption / disruption of its business or services by or on account of but not limited to acts of God, pandemics, riots, civil commotion, insurrections, wars, strikes or lockouts or for any reason beyond their control.
- If any dispute arises, the decision of Standard Chartered and Richard Pieris Distributors Limited (Arpico) will be considered as final.
- Other general credit card Terms & Conditions will continue to apply.
Please note that this direct mailer is transmitted via a generic e-mail ID. Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you have any feedback or complaints/ suggestions, kindly email them to Feedback.RC@sc.com. If you have any questions or service enquiries, please call our 24-hour call centre on 0112480480. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving these e-mails, please type “Unsubscribe” and email to Bank.StandardChartered@sc.com.
You are advised not to send any confidential and/or important information to the bank via e-mail, as the bank makes no representations or warranties as to the security of any information transmitted. The bank shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from your decision to use e-mail to communicate with the bank.
It is essential that prior to taking into consideration any information on this e-mail or responding to or sending any information or material to us in response to this matter, you have read and understood this important notice.
Standard Chartered Bank is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and is rated AAA(lka) by Fitch Ratings Lanka Ltd