Enjoy the lowest Insurance premium for Global Healthcare with a further 15% saving from Allianz Insurance Lanka Ltd.
We bring you the opportunity to create a healthy and secure future for you and your family, especially during this time of need, by providing exclusive offers at incomparable premiums through a range of global health services* by Allianz Insurance Lanka Ltd.
This offer is valid for new policies obtained from 15 July to 31 August 2021.
Terms & Conditions apply.
- This offer is exclusive for Standard Chartered clients.
- 0% instalment payment plans are exclusively for Standard Chartered credit card holders.
- Maximum entry age is 64 years.
- Members between 50-64 years are required to submit medical reports with medical declarations.
- Policies are issued on an individual basis.
- Standard Chartered will not accept any liability in respect of the services provided by Allianz Insurance.
- Standard Chartered does not accept any liability for the consequences arising out of interruption / disruption of its business or services by or on account of but not limited to acts of God, pandemics, riots, civil commotion, insurrections, wars, strikes or lockouts or for any reason beyond their control.
- General Terms & Conditions will apply as per the policy wording of Allianz Insurance Lanka Ltd.
*All insurance products described in this emailer are products underwritten by Allianz Sri Lanka (“Allianz”) and they are not products of, nor are they underwritten by Standard Chartered Bank.
*In facilitating insurance arrangements or in referring customers to any insurer, the Bank is acting in alliance with the insurer and not as an agent for customers.
Please note that this direct mailer is transmitted via a generic e-mail ID. Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you have any feedback or complaints/ suggestions, kindly email them to Feedback.RC@sc.com. If you have any questions or service enquiries, please call our 24-hour call centre on 0112480480. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving these e-mails, please type “Unsubscribe” and email to Bank.StandardChartered@sc.com.
You are advised not to send any confidential and/or important information to the bank via e-mail, as the bank makes no representations or warranties as to the security of any information transmitted. The bank shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from your decision to use e-mail to communicate with the bank.
It is essential that prior to taking into consideration any information on this e-mail or responding to or sending any information or material to us in response to this matter, you have read and understood this important notice.
Standard Chartered Bank is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and is rated AAA(lka) by Fitch Ratings Lanka Ltd.