Make the most of FX opportunities anytime, anywhere
- 24/7 platform with one-pager FX market updates
- Personalised FX news and indicators
- FX poll by Refinitiv
- Latest Buy / Sell ratio at Standard Chartered
- Pre-set your target exchange rate to convert funds automatically and receive alert when the specific FX rate is reached
- Enjoy membership rewards with welcome offer, exclusive exchange rates and cash rebates at different accumulated FX transaction tiers
Risk Disclosure Statement for Foreign Exchange:
Foreign exchange involves risks. Fluctuation in the exchange rate of a foreign currency may result in gains or significant losses in the event that a client converts deposit from the foreign currency to another currency (including Hong Kong Dollar).
Manage your Unit Trust Investment anytime, anywhere
- Browse by Fund Categories, from top performing, most popular to high dividend
- Fund Select by Standard Chartered updates monthly with about 40 quality funds selected from over hundreds of fund choices
- Buy, sell, switch investment funds and manage your portfolio easily
- Minimum investment amount is just HKD1,000
Important Note of Unit Trust Investment:
Investment Fund is an investment product and some Investment Funds would involve derivatives. The investment decision is yours, but you should not invest in Investment Fund unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Risk Disclosure Statement for Investment Fund Services:
Investment involves risks. The prices of units/ shares of unit trusts or mutual funds fluctuate, sometimes dramatically and the worst case may result in loss of your entire investment amount. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling unit trusts or mutual funds. Past performance of any Investment Fund is no guide to its future performance. Investors should carefully read the relevant offering documents and in particular the Terms & Conditions contained therein, the investment policies and the risk factors and latest financial results information. It is desirable that the Investor seeks independent financial advice with respect to any investment decision. Investors should ensure they fully understand the risks associated with unit trusts or mutual funds and should also consider their own investment objective, investment experience, financial situation and risk tolerance level before making any investment decision. Risk Disclosure Statement for Securities Services: Investment involves risks. The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically and the worst case may result in loss of your entire investment amount. Past performance of any securities is no guide to its future performance.
Trade and monitor your stock portfolio anytime, anywhere via SC Equities app
- Dashboard: View major market indices, create a personalised stock watch list and access real time market news
- Portfolio: View all stock holdings and portfolio value at a glance
- Trading: Support various order types. Buy and sell Hong Kong stocks with just three clicks
- Quote: Enjoy the ultimate convenience of FREE unlimited real-time basic stock quotes
* Free real-time detailed quote entitlement will be based on your Banking Plans with Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”)
Important Notes of Online Securities Trading and SC Equities:
The Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage to you as a result of making the Online Securities Trading Services available to you, unless the loss or damage is directly caused by our negligence or our wilful default. For more details and the risks involved, please refer to the Securities Services Terms and Conditions or contact our branch staff.
Risk Disclosure Statement for Securities Services:
Investment involves risks. The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically and the worst case may result in loss of your entire investment amount.
Past performance of any securities is no guide to its future performance. Investors should consider their own investment objectives, investment experience, financial situation, risk tolerance level and carefully read the Terms & Conditions of relevant Securities Services before making any investment decision.
Complete the questionnaire and get the results on your general attitude towards investment risks by reference to a classification of 6 Risk Profiles
6 Risk Profiles - (1) Risk Averse, (2) Conservative, (3) Moderate, (4) Moderately Aggressive, (5) Aggressive and (6) Very Aggressive
Notification of Market Views on-the-go
Enable market alerts in SC mobile to receive notification anytime, anywhere to access latest market updates and house views by Standard Chartered across asset classes
Apply Allianz Travel Protect Plans through SC Mobile
- Complete the application in 2 minutes at the earliest
- Certain personal information is automatically pre-filled
- Make payment via SCB bank accounts or SCB credit cards
Protection covers Personal Accident Benefits, Medical Expenses, No-show TIckets Refunded and Rental Car Coverage.
Set up a Tax Deductible Voluntary Contributions (TVC) online and make contributions to enjoy up to HKD60,000 tax-deductible limit
Standard Chartered MPF Services
- Partnering with Manulife, the No.1 MPF Scheme Sponsor to provide you with quality MPF scheme
- Dedicated services by professional MPF specialists in designated branches
- Enjoy more prestige banking services by including MPF account balance in the Relationship Balance of your personal banking account